Community Relations Associate
Hunter's Woods at Trails Edge
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Community Relations Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
Provides administrative support, resident move in and move out planning and support to the Community Relations Director (CRD). Assists the CRD with all aspects of occupancy. Coordinates 360 VIP process, the Tapestry Program and Reminiscence Screen requirements per company Standards. Assists with mailings and promotional materials from the sales and marketing department. Serves as event support for Community Relations and Leasing functions. Assists with other administrative and sales functions as directed by the CRD.
Knowledge of sales and marketing tools and company sales approaches is required. Sufficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and basic internet search/navigation. The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing is essential. Attention to detail and an outgoing personality. Ability to convey to multiple audiences the value of our product. Comfortable with public speaking or one-on-one conversations.
1. Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive, professional attitude and represents the community in a courteous and accommodating manner to all residents and general public.
2. Responsive to resident requests and concerns and respects their rights, privacy and dignity.
3. Provides administrative and marketing support to the CRD, including data entry into the resident database.
4. Assists with reports as needed.
5. Assists the CRD in coordinating new resident move-ins by preparing Residency Agreements and Charges Manual, and when needed, facilitates completion of all resident move-in and move-out documentation and creates/updates files per the company's standards.
6. Audits Resident business records for proper documentation and signatures.
7. Follow-up with inquiries as needed utilizing the tools of the Traci Bild Sales System to collect appropriate information and schedule tours in a timely manner and conduct tours of the community with potential move-ins as needed.
8. Coordinates the Resident 360 VIP process, room assignments and makes notes in the resident database.
9. Prepares the materials for the Tapestry Program – sends out the invitations, records attendance and RSVPs. Files all materials according to the company's policies.
10. Assist with phone blitzes for personal invitations to sales/marketing events and document as required into the resident database.
11. Collect photographs and update reminiscence screens as required per the company's standards.
12. Prepares mailings for marketing – flyers, promotions, collateral packages, etc.
13. Files resident and referral source paperwork as needed.
14. Assists with event preparation and planning.
15. Works evenings or weekends as scheduled by the CRD. Schedule needs to be congruent with needs of the community.
16. Tours model rooms prior to prospective resident visits to make sure all is in order per company's standard.
17. Runs census reports by floors/names; maintains inventory of empty apartments.
18. Check resident rooms prior to move in for room readiness and work with environmental services to ensure readiness prior to move in.