Community Relations Associate
- Part Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Community Relations, Leasing and Admissions|
|Reports To:||Executive Operations Officer|
|Desired Education Level:||A high school diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Marketing or Business Administration or related field is preferred.|
Provides administrative and resident move in and move out planning support to the Community Leasing Director. Assists with mailings and promotional materials from the Community Relations and Leasing department. Serves as event support for sales and marketing functions.
1. Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive, professional attitude and demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Provides administrative and marketing support to the Community Leasing Director.
3. Successfully completes Move-N training and Traci Bild training; and utilizes these tools on a daily basis.
4. Assists with Move-N updates and sales & marketing reports as needed and month end.
5. Assists with the move in process by preparing the move in paperwork and information for the Community Leasing Director.
6. Audits Resident business records for proper documentation and signatures.
7. Responds to inquiries when the marketing hierarchy has been exhausted.
8. Manages the Resident Personal Touch process assignments and notes in Move-N.
9. Prepares the materials for Family Orientation – sends out the invitations and records attendance and RSVPs. Files all materials according to the ICC COSM/CQI.
10. Prepares mailings for marketing – flyers, promotions, collateral packages, etc.
11. Files resident and referral source paperwork as needed.
12. Assists with event preparation and planning.
13. Works evenings or weekends as scheduled by the Community Leasing Director, not to exceed 20 hours per week. Schedule needs to be congruent with needs of the community.
14. Tours model rooms prior to prospective Resident visits to make sure all looks well.
A. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of sales and marketing tools and ICC sales approaches is required. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to complete multiple tasks. Sufficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Publisher and internet. The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing is essential.
A high school diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Marketing or Business Administration or related field is preferred.
Requires one to two years of prior marketing and/or business administration experience in a fast paced office environment or senior living setting.
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.