- OPT 8am- 2pm and 2pm- 8pm weekends
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Administrative Services|
|Reports To:||Administrative Services Director|
|Desired Education Level:||A high school diploma or GED is required.|
Represents the residence in a professional, pleasant, courteous and accommodating manner to the community and general public. Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the residence and directing them to the appropriate person/area. Directs all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party, and performs other clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting, etc.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, and demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Handles all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner and directs them to the appropriate personnel.
3. Greets guests and visitors in a professional and courteous manner and directs them accordingly.
4. Files correspondence.
5. Sorts mail.
6. Assures the menus are properly posted.
7. Assures the bulletin boards do not contain out-dated material.
8. Types correspondence as needed.
9. Coordinates front desk activities.
10. Maintains the front desk in a neat and orderly manner.
11. Responds to emergency situations by contacting appropriate party - 911, fire department,
12. Sells meal tickets and tracks guest meals.
13. Assures accurate sales of postage, meal tickets, guest room reservations and tickets for
miscellaneous activities in the building. Reconciles these cash boxes daily.
14. Copies invoices and mails checks to vendors.
15. Follows ICC marketing/Traci Bild inquiry sheets.
16. Assures guests sign in and out.
17. Assures beverage stations are stocked.
18. Assists Business Office Manager in filing AP and resident billing.
19. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
20. Assists Business Office Manager with administrative duties.
21. Assists management team with various duties – making marketing packets, signs for
advertisements, sign-up sheets for activities and starting activities.
22. Assist residents with community computers.
23. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
24. Responds to Residents' requests.
25. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
1. Telephone/Reception switchboard
4. Postage meter
5. Accushield kiosk
A. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must have knowledge of basic telephone reception systems and techniques. The ability to handle all incoming phone calls and visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner, provide clerical support and represent the residence in a professional manner is required. The ability to respond calmly to emergency situations is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to complete multiple tasks. The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing is essential. May require some lifting, bending, stretching and stooping.
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Requires six months to one-year prior reception experience in an office environment. Previous customer service experience preferred. Typing or word processing experience is preferred.
Must be dependable, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize tasks, able to work independently and as a team, and must be okay with repetition and routine work in a fast-paced environment. The position requires punctuality, dependable transportation to and from work, and reliable attendance.
COVID-19 considerations: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of safety for our Team Members and our Residents, we will require all our Team Members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Only serious applicants please apply
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer