Exton Senior Living
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Administrative Services Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
Represents the residence in a professional, pleasant, courteous and accommodating manner to the
community and general public. Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the residence
and directing them to the appropriate person/area. Directs all incoming phone calls to the
appropriate party, and performs other clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting, etc.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Handles all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner and directs them
to the appropriate personnel.
3. Greets guests and visitors in a professional and courteous manner and directs them
4. Files correspondence.
5. Sorts mail.
6. Assures the menus are properly posted.
7. Assures the bulletin boards do not contain out-dated material.
8. Types correspondence as needed.
9. Coordinates front desk activities.
10. Maintains the front desk in a neat and orderly manner.
11. Responds to emergency situations by contacting appropriate party - 911, fire department,
12. Sells meal tickets and tracks guest meals.
13. Assures accurate sales of postage, meal tickets, guest room reservations and tickets for
miscellaneous activities in the building. Reconciles these cash boxes daily.
14. Copies invoices and mails checks to vendors.
15. Follows ICC marketing/Traci Bild inquiry sheets.
16. Assures guests sign in and out.
17. Assures beverage stations are stocked.
18. Assists Business Office Manager in filing AP and resident billing.
19. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
20. Assists Business Office Manager with administrative duties.
21. Assists management team with various duties – making marketing packets, signs for
advertisements, sign-up sheets for activities and starting activities.
22. Assist residents with community computers.
23. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
24. Responds to Residents' requests.
25. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO OPERATE TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Telephone/Reception switchboard
Requires six months to one-year prior reception experience in an office environment.
Previous customer service experience preferred. Typing or word processing experience is