- Part-Time Hours
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Dining Services|
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||A high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.|
Responsible for preparing residence meals in accordance with planned menus and sanitary
regulations. Assists with the ordering and purchasing of food and food service supplies. Reviews
dietary requirements of the Residents and assists in meeting dietary restrictions.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Prepares residence meals and special event food in accordance with sanitary regulations as
well as ICC policies and procedures.
3. Prepares meals and in accordance with established menus, standard recipes, established
inventories, portion control guidelines, ICC policies and procedures, and within sanitation
4. Prepares residence meals and special event food to be appetizing in appearance and taste.
5. Assists in ordering and purchasing food and food service supplies and assists in inventory.
6. Meets with food service personnel as needed to identify and correct problem areas and/or
improvement of services.
7. Reviews the dietary requirements of each Resident on an on-going basis and assists in
planning for Residents’ diets.
8. Assures the stock level of staple and non-staple food and food service supplies are
maintained at adequate levels at all times.
9. Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties in the kitchen/dining area.
10. Maintains portion control within food service delivery.
11. Maintains food production books and ensures that team members are recording every meal
thoroughly and updating the book as necessary.
12. Ensures kitchen equipment is maintained in proper working condition.
13. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
14. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
15. Responds to Residents’ requests.
16. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
1. Ovens (convection and conventional)
3. Flat Top
6. Steam Kettle
7. Tilt Skillet
8. Steam Table
12. Microwave Oven
14. Dish Machine
A. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires the knowledge and skill to prepare residence meals that are appetizing in
appearance and taste and meet Resident and ICC expectations. Must have the ability to
work within the established food budget. The ability to exercise good judgment and make
confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to
complete multiple tasks. Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
writing. Requires frequent lifting, bending, stretching, stooping and standing for long periods
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
At least one year cooking experience required.
Sanitation License if required in county or state employed.