Dining Experience Associate
Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone
- OPT 3:30-7:30
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||A high school diploma or GED is required or active work permit|
Responsible for washing silverware, dishes, cooking utensils and appliances and cleaning kitchen
and dining area. Operates the dishwasher, sweeps and mops floors; maintains food storage areas
and refrigerator/freezer in a clean and orderly manner. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Operates and maintains dishwasher, including testing chemical level.
3. Removes garbage from kitchen area to dumpster and maintains garbage area in sanitary
4. Assists in food preparation and meal trays as needed.
5. Maintains food storage areas in a clean and orderly manner.
6. Cleans worktables, refrigerators/freezers, stove, appliances, coffee station, etc.
7. Sweeps and mops floors.
Dining Experience Associate – November 2018 2
8. Maintains adequate inventory of clean dishes and utensils for meals.
9. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper storage areas.
10. Assures that safety and sanitation regulations are followed at all times.
11. Maintains sanitation and dish machine temperature logs.
12. Prepares and sets tables to include tablecloth and napkin placement, setting silverware and
dishes, maintaining and setting condiments, filling water glasses, etc.
13. Assists with seating residents as needed.
14. Makes self knowledgeable of individual Resident dietary restrictions.
15. Serves beverages and meals to Residents, and refills beverages as requested.
16. Clears dishes from table and takes them to kitchen/dishwashing station.
17. Changes soiled linens after meals.
18. Cleans and straightens dining room after meals in preparation for next meal by vacuuming,
straightening chairs and tables, re-filling condiments, folding napkins, washing furniture, etc.
19. Restocks wait station.
20. Takes resident meal orders.
21. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
22. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
23. Responds to Residents' requests.
24. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
1. Industrial size dishwasher
2. Vacuum cleaner
3. Mop and bucket
4. Coffee machine
5. Food carts and trays
A. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires the ability to maintain kitchen and dining areas, as well as all dishes, utensils and
appliances in a clean and orderly manner. Knowledge of operating industrial dishwasher
and knowledge of sanitation standards is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment
and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in
order to complete multiple tasks. Requires frequent heavy lifting, bending, stretching and
standing for extended periods of time. Requires the ability to communicate effectively in
English both orally and in writing.
A high school diploma or GED is required or active work permit.
Six months to one year prior experience in food service or dishwashing is preferred.
As required by county/state in which employed