Dining Experience Server
- OPT and PT 11am- 7pm to include weekends
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||A high school diploma or GED is required, or enrollment in accredited high school.|
- Proud Partner of DailyPay
- Proud Partner of Bonusly
- $1,000 Referral Bonus (Unlimited) Work with friends!
- FREE Team Member Meal Program
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of safety for our team members and our Residents we will require all our Team Members to receive the COVID vaccine.IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Prepares and sets tables to include tablecloth and napkin placement, setting silverware and dishes, maintaining and setting condiments, filling water glasses, etc.
3. Assists with seating residents as needed.
4. Makes self knowledgeable of daily menu selections and provides this information to Residents.
5. Makes self knowledgeable of individual Resident dietary restrictions.
6. Prepares coffee and tea service.
7. Serves beverages and meals to Residents, and refills beverages as requested.
8. Works as Runner during assigned meal shifts, serving meals to residents.
9. Clears dishes from table and takes them to kitchen/dishwashing station.
10. Changes soiled linens after meals.
11. Assists in pressing tablecloths and other dietary linens.
12. Cleans and straightens dining room after meals in preparation for next meal by vacuuming, straightening chairs and tables, re-filling condiments, folding napkins, washing furniture, etc.
13. Assists in maintaining clean kitchen and dining areas to include cleaning coffee station, microwave, refrigerator and straightening cabinets and flatware bin.
14. Empties garbage as needed.
15. Restocks wait station.
16. Takes resident meal orders.
17. Communicates to Dining Services Director any dietary constraints not adhered to by Residents, Resident feedback and other pertinent information or observations regarding dietary and food service.
18. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
19. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
20. Responds to Residents' requests.
21. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of safety for our team members and our Residents we will require all our Team Members to receive the COVID vaccine.
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer