Dining Experience Supervisor
Exton Senior Living
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED Preferred|
Responsible for overseeing the dining area and ensuring the proper table and seating preparation,
assuring tables are set properly, and cleared and served in a timely manner. Trouble shoots
problems and concerns and may serve as host/hostess. Prepares dining room for meals by setting
tables, folding napkins, filling water glasses, providing and refilling condiments. Assists in food
preparation when needed. Serves meals to Residents in a courteous and professional manner,
cleans and organizes the dining room after meals.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Delegates cleaning duties to other wait staff team members.
3. Provides orientation, in conjunction with Dinging Experience Director, and on-going training
to Dining Experience Servers.
4. Coordinating seating arrangements in dining room.
5. Assists in solving concerns of Residents or Dining Experience Servers.
6. Prepares Resident daily menus, distributes and collects them from each Resident;
organizes menus according to seatings and dining room.
7. Prepares and sets tables to include tablecloth and napkin placement, setting silverware and
dishes, maintaining and setting condiments, filling water glasses, etc.
8. Assists with seating Residents as needed and may serve as a hostess.
9. Knowledgeable of daily menu selections and provides this information to Residents.
10. Knowledgeable of individual Resident dietary restrictions.
11. Prepares coffee and tea service.
12. Assists in food preparation as needed.
13. Serves beverages and meals to Residents, and refills beverages as requested.
14. Clears dishes from table and takes them to kitchen/dishwashing station.
15. Changes soiled linens after meals.
16. Attends Resident Council meetings.
17. Cleans and straightens dining room after meal in preparation for next meal by vacuuming,
straightening chairs and tables, re-filling condiments, folding napkins, washing furniture, etc.
18. Assists in maintaining clean kitchen and dining area to include cleaning coffee station,
microwave, refrigerator and straightening cabinets and flatware bin.
19. Restocks wait station.
20. Has knowledge of and participates in the set up, preparation and clean up of special events.
21. Maintains resident dining board as changes occur.
22. Makes the schedule for Dining Experience Servers.
23. Accepts call-offs from Dining Experience Servers and modifies schedules/assignments
24. Assures Dining Experience Server’s daily cleaning assignments are completed, and
25. Communicates to Dining Experience Director any dietary constraints not adhered to by
Residents, Resident feedback and other pertinent information or observations regarding
dietary and food service, including concerns with wait staff.
26. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
27. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
28. Responds to Residents’ requests.
29. Respects Residents’ respect, privacy and dignity.