Candle Light Cove
- FT Days with some on-call
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||General physical plant maintenance|
|Reports To:||Executive Operating Officer|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
Candlelight Cove is seeking a seasoned Maintenance Technician. Our ideal candidate will be our HERO! They will be able to run to our rescue when we have a plumbing problem, be able to step up tall ladders to change a light bulb and work their renovation magic as they complete room turnovers. As a key member of our team, you will have a role in our success as we care for seniors. If you are interested in being a part of something that will make you feel good EVERY day when you go home, then THIS is the job for you! APPLY TODAY!!!
IntegraCare is doing its part to "stop the spread" of COVID by requiring all team members to be COVID vaccinated. If you are not yet vaccinated, we will be happy to assist with this!
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Performs routine maintenance of residence property and grounds.
3. Performs routine maintenance and repair on the residence equipment.
4. Ensures work area is free of hazardous conditions.
5. Attends all required in-service trainings and/or orientations.
6. Follows all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance
7. Adheres to company guidelines and standards pertaining to maintenance and safety (as
outlined in the COSM and/or Continuous Quality Improvement standards), and maintains all
required record keeping of such.
8. Replaces burned out light bulbs for exit lights, overhead lights, room call lights, etc.
9. Assists with ordering and maintaining proper inventory levels of maintenance supplies.
10. May work with outside vendors working in and around building and grounds, including
landscaping, building renovations, HVAC repairs and inspections, elevator and fire safety
11. May act as contact person for vendors performing maintenance jobs.
12. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
13. Responds to Residents' requests promptly.
14. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO OPERATE TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Residence vehicle
2. Lawn mower and other yard equipment
3. Assorted hand and power tools.
4. Snow Removal Equipment
5. Commercial Floor Care Equipment
7. Other power/hand tools and material as needed
High School Diploma or Equivalent