Recruiter and On-boarding Specialist
Newhaven Court at Clearview
- Full Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Administration of Team Members|
|Reports To:||Director of Team Member Experieince & Engagement|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace. The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job has variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Frequent travel to assigned communities in support of all assigned duties, responsibilities, events, etc.
- Develop, implement and direct strategic recruitment plans for assigned communities community.
- Develop and update recruitment brochures and advertisement materials.
- Develop print and on-line advertisements for all position vacancies.
- Manage the Hourly Recruitment Process for assigned communities by recruiting for all hourly community vacancies and coordinating the selection process (communication to candidates/managers/third parties, resume/application review, interviews, assessments, salary recommendation and offers, writing offer letters, extending offers, creating and maintaining employment files, etc.).
- Assist in retention of team members by establishing following process with hires for first 90 days of employment.
- Coordinate and manage the General Orientation Process with the onsite team.
- Work with Executive Operations Officers and Administrative Services Director at communities in order to establish and maintain proactive recruitment strategies.
- Coordinate and execute Job Fairs and other creative approaches when needed.
- Reinforce HR and company employment standards, policies and procedures while coaching managers on efficient ways to establish proactive recruitment and selection routines, tactics and follow-through.
- Assist in the use of all assessment tools/instruments and subsequent follow-up.
- Assist and advise the Executive Operations Officers in order to reduce turnover rates by recommending specific strategies gathered from conclusions of the Quarterly Turnover Reports.
- Research, gather and analyze recruitment, selection, sourcing, compensation, and employment data.
- Promote a positive customer service philosophy in ICC owned and managed communities.
- Various other equipment as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Skill and knowledge is required in the areas of recruitment, selection, communications, human resources practices and laws, and general human resources administration. The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing is essential. The ability to interpret and analyze raw data required. Some travel may be required.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in human resources or a related field is required.
Three or more years of experience in a recruitment firm with temp, temp-to-hire or direct placement responsibility.