- Full Time shift 3
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Resident Wellness Director, Charge Nurse/LPN Supervisor & Life Stories Director or Life Stages Coordinator|
|Desired Education Level:||High school graduate or GED.|
Be part of the Bay Village family!
- Proud Partner of DailyPay
- Proud Partner of Bonusly
- $1,000 Referral Bonus (Unlimited) Work with friends!
- FREE Team Member Meal Program
- Full Benefits Package for Full Time
We are looking for Overnight Awake Caregivers for 11p-7a overnight shifts.
No experience or certification needed! We are willing to invest in someone, who has the right attitude and willingness to learn. We provide paid, on-the-job training starting on Day 1.
IntegraCare is EOE
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Ambulates or assists in ambulation of the Residents to and from activities, dining room or other locations as needed.
3. Assists with or performs personal hygiene tasks - brush teeth, comb hair, shave, etc.
4. Transfers or assists Residents from bed to chair, chair to commode, etc.
5. Lifts residents as needed.
6. Bathes, dresses, toilets Residents requiring assistance.
7. Changes bed linens and towels per residence schedules and as needed.
8. Launders Residents' personal laundry per schedule.
9. Loads and pushes clean and soiled laundry carts.
10. Performs daily housekeeping in Residents' rooms - straighten room, organize bedside tables and dressers, wipe spills, etc.
11. Answers call lights promptly.
12. Serves Resident meals as needed.
13. Reports any identified verbal or written changes in medical condition to supervisor.
14. Measures and records temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, weight and height as instructed.
15. Ensures that activity programming is continued in the absence of the Life Stories Director or Life Stages Coordinator.
16. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
17. Attends all required in-service training sessions and orientations.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, dignity and privacy.
19. Ensures Resident dignity and respect by using techniques learned in Memory Care Training to minimize Residents stress and maximize cooperation through dignity and empathy.
20. Responds to Residents' requests.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of safety for our team members and our Residents we will require all our Team Members to receive the COVID vaccine.
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer