The Woods at Cedar Run
(Camp Hill, PA)
- PT/OPT evenings
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Dining Services|
|Reports To:||Food Service Director|
|Desired Education Level:||HS Diploma or GED is preferred but not required|
Responsible for washing silverware, dishes, cooking utensils and appliances and cleaning kitchen and dining area. Operates the dishwasher, sweeps and mops floors; maintains food storage areas and refrigerator/freezer in a clean and orderly manner. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper storage area.
Requires the ability to maintain kitchen and dining areas, as well as all dishes, utensils and appliances in a clean and orderly manner. Knowledge of operating industrial dishwasher and knowledge of sanitation standards is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to complete multiple tasks. Requires frequent heavy lifting, bending, stretching and standing for extended periods of time. Requires the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Operates and maintains dishwasher, including testing chemical level.
3. Removes garbage from kitchen area to dumpster and maintains garbage area in sanitary manner.
4. Assists in food preparation as needed.
5. Prepares meal trays as needed.
6. Assists in storing food and food supplies as needed.
7. Maintains food storage areas in a clean and orderly manner.
8. Cleans worktables, refrigerators/freezers, stove and appliances.
9. Sweeps and mops floors.
10. Maintains adequate inventory of clean dishes and utensils for meals.
11. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper storage areas.
12. Assures that safety and sanitation regulations are followed at all times.
13. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
14. Maintains sanitation and dish machine temperature logs.
15. Prepares and delivers snacks as needed.
16. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
17. Responds to Residents' requests.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
1. Industrial size dishwasher
2. Vacuum cleaner
3. Mop and bucket
Must be COVID vaccinated
Integracare is an EOE