Vice President of Sales & Marketing
IntegraCare Corporate HQ
- Full Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Sales, Marketing and Admissions|
|Reports To:||Chief Executive Officer|
|Desired Education Level:||A bachelor's degree in business from an accredited university.|
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace. The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job has variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by the employer, without posing a direct threat to self or others.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Provides training, both orientation and on-going, and mentorship to Community Leasing Directors and Community Relations Directors.
- Provides training to Executive Operations Officers regarding Sales & Marketing standards and expectations.
- Develops the standards for Sales & Marketing.
- Develops COSM polices and procedures for Sales & Marketing.
- Participates in CQI.
- Tracks industry and general sales and marketing trends.
- Researches advertising options and makes recommendations to COO regarding options.
- Assures competitive analysis is completed at each community and that the Community Leasing Directors and Community Relations Directors are able to articulate their competition.
- Travels to all IntegraCare communities.
- Assures IntegraCare Distinctives are in place at all communities. This includes: Personal Touch Program, Family Orientation Program, Reminiscence Screen and Description, and Visit Story.
- Assure Traci Bild sales system is being utilized consistently at all communities.
- Utilizes contact data base.
- Works cooperatively with peer group.
- Follows up on Mystery Shops.
- Office equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires the professional knowledge and skills necessary to plan, organize, develop and direct the Sales & Marketing function in accordance with ICC policies and procedures, and with current state and local regulatory guidelines. The ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is essential.
A bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required.
Requires five or more years of sales/marketing experience or sales background in the long-term health care industry.
Valid PA driver's license is required.
Provides training and mentoring to Community Leasing Directors and Community Relations Directors. Provides training to Executive Operations Officers regarding Sales & Marketing standards and expectations. Develops the standards for Sales & Marketing. Assure IntegraCare Distinctives are in place at all communities. Works cooperatively with peers.