Our COVID-19 Response for Employees, Residents, and Family Members
We are blessed to have a thorough Team of dedicated people serving our residents every day. We know you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 and how it may impact us here in our communities. Ensuring our Team Members are safe, and our Residents are well cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our greatest concern and remains our top priority as this disease progresses.
How We're Meeting the Challenge Head On
A Message From Our President - 5, 22, 2020
President and Co-Founder, Loriann Putzier, shares an update on IntegraCare's response, and the specific steps we're taking to keep our Team, Residents and their families safe.
IntegraCare has had a 94% Team Member retention rate since March 16, when the majority of Covid-related restrictions began. This high level of retention compared to industry standards results in more consistent safety protocols and reduces the risk for both residents and team members. Read More
Senior Living is Safer than Home Alone
During this COVID-19 crisis, we’re all worried about the safety of our loved ones. You’ll feel better knowing your loved one will be safer with us than if they were at home.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We’re proactively implementing safety protocols to keep our communities safe for residents, employees, and family members.
- All IntegraCare communities follow all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Prior to moving in, all new Residents are requested to Quarantine at home, and are tested for Covid-19. Only those testing negative for the disease may move into our communities.
- New Residents moving in are first welcomed into our 'Just In Case Neighborhood' for a period of about 14-days. During this time a second Covid-19 test is conducted. Once a second negative test result is achieved, the new Resident then can move to their selected apartment.
- Our 'Just In Case Neighborhoods' are isolated from the rest of the community, and Team Members who serve there do not cross into other parts of the building to reduce the risk of exposure.
- Our Communities launder all Team Member uniforms to ensure any possible contagions are fully neutralized, and to reduce the risk of exposure to our Team Members' families at home.
- Team members utilize a designated Isolation Changing Area to limit exposure when changing into and out of work uniforms before and after their shifts.
- Our Communities' team members use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gowns, gloves, masks and shields to ensure the safety of both Residents and Team Members.
- We continue to follow basic procedures such as frequent hand-washing, the regular use of hand sanitizers, and methodical disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Our current visitation restrictions eliminate exposure from visitors to our Residents and Team Members.
- Team Members are monitored for signs of illness, including temperature checks. If signs of illness are present, they are required to quarantine at home and a test is conducted.
- Our Communities utilize COVID-19 testing to actively monitor Team Members and Residents.
- Our Communities have Post Positive Protocols in place to handle any positive test results.
- Geo-fencing technology is used to help identify and avoid potential risks.
- Family members are encouraged to interact with their loved ones by using video chat, calling, texting, using social media or our Conversation Station.
- Regular communication between our Executive Operations Officers, Team Members, and Families is in place to address concerns and identify ways we can continue to improve.
IntegraCare Heroes Shine During COVID-19
We are blessed to have a thorough Team of dedicated people serving our residents every day. Here are some of their stories.