The Residence at Fitz Farm
- Full-Time & Part- Time Positions
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
At IntegraCare, we believe treating our team members with respect and promoting a positive work environment. We hire for fit and train for skill to give you the reassurance when caring for our residents and family members. If you are looking for a job where you can serve others, work with a team of compassionate individuals and grow and develop your skillset, then you may be the right fit for this role!
What You Will Do:
Responsible for preparing resident meals in accordance with planned menus and sanitary regulations. Assists with the ordering and purchasing of food and food service supplies. Reviews dietary requirements of the residents and assists in meeting dietary restrictions.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive compensation package (including benefits for full- and part-time positions), IntegraCare has many team member perks and bonuses:
- Sign on bonus
- DailyPay option
- Free employee meals & free parking
- Two free uniforms upon hire
- Enrollment in our Recognition & Engagement platform Bonusly (turn your points into cash!)
- Recognition for attendance & service
- Promotion opportunities through our Motivation Advancement Program
- Paid bonuses through our team member and resident referral programs
- And so much more!
Our Qualification Standards:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Requires the knowledge and skill to prepare resident meals that are appetizing in appearance and meet resident and ICC expectations. Must have the ability to work within the established food budget. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time to complete multiple tasks. Requires the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing. Requires frequent lifting, bending, stretching, stooping, and standing for long periods of time.