Newhaven Court at Lindwood
- Full Time and Part Time; Afternoon shift
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Resident Wellness Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma or GED|
Come see why Newhaven Court at Lindwood is a Safer Place for All! We are looking for above and beyond full-time caregivers to join our team. Immediate openings on the 3p-11p shift! Flexible start times are available to meet your needs during this challenging time!
Caregiver responsibilities include, but are not limited to, showering, bathing, dressing, hygiene, ambulation, toileting, and assistance with activities of daily living for Seniors. Must be able to work independently and as a team. Previous Caregiver experience is a plus but not required. If you have the right attitude, we will train for skill! Must be dependable, reliable, have excellent customer service skills, and attention to detail. Team Members are invested on Day #1!
- High School Diploma or GED
- No experience required
- Healthcare experience is a plus!
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 unlimited referral bonus
- Retention bonus and programs
- Years of Service bonus
- Wage increase at 90 days
- Annual wage increases
- Health Insurance, vision, and dental insurance at 60 days
- Excellent retirement program
- Reward programs
- DailyPay (get paid at any time!)
- Perfect Attendance perks
- Safer Place for All!
- Workplace Safety incentives
- Weight loss programs
- Paid on-the-job training
- Trainer incentives
- Advancement opportunities and more!