Caregiver/Resident Wellness Associate/PCA
The Pines of Mount Lebanon
- Full Time to include every other weekend
- Part Time to include every other weekend
- All shifts available
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Resident Wellness Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
The Pines of Mount Lebanon has IMMEDIATE Caregiver positions available for a one-of-a-kind program that specialized in the care of seniors with diabetes. As a member of this ELITE team, you will receive training not offered anywhere else. You will also receive pay increases as you learn! You are invited to be a part of something VERY special! if you have a desire to learn more about and serve seniors with diabetes, then APPLY TODAY!
We have limited full and part-time positions available for qualified professionals who will receive a special Welcome Package that includes: $1000 in bonus incentives, 2 FREE uniforms, FREE meals, 1000 points in your “Bonusly” bank (a $100 value) and one PAID DAY OFF in your PTO bank on your first day!
**The Pines of Mount Lebanon believes in providing a safe environment for our Team and residents. For this reason, we require all Team Members receive the COVID vaccine. If you have not yet been vaccinated, we will gladly arrange this for you!
W offer a comprehensive benefits package and you can get paid daily through DailyPay.
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Ambulates or assists in ambulation of the Residents to and from activities, dining room or other locations as needed.
3. Assists with or performs personal hygiene tasks - brush teeth, comb hair, shave, etc.
4. Transfers or assists Residents from bed to chair, chair to commode, etc.
5. Lifts residents as needed
6. Bathes, dresses, toilets Residents requiring assistance.
7. Changes bed linens and towels per residence schedules and as needed.
8. Launders Residents' personal laundry per schedule.
9. Loads and pushes clean and soiled laundry carts.
10. Performs daily housekeeping in Residents' rooms - straighten room, organize bedside tables and dressers, wipe spills, etc.
11. Answers call lights promptly.
12. Serves Resident meals as needed.
13. Reports any identified verbal or written changes in medical condition to supervisor.
14. Measures and records temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, weight and height as instructed.
15. Ensures that activity programming is continued in the absence of the Life Stories Director or Life Stages Director/Coordinator.
16. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
17. Attends all required in-service training sessions and orientations.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, dignity and privacy.
19. Ensures Resident dignity and respect by using techniques learned in Life Stories Training to minimize Residents stress and maximize cooperation through dignity and empathy.
20. Responds to Residents' requests & attends to Resident’s needs promptly.
EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO OPERATE TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
2. CPR mask or ambu bag
3. Emergency oxygen equipment
5. Computer and MOVE N software
6. Nurse Call System
7. Wander Management System
8. Various Lifting and Transfer Equipment
High school diploma or GED