Community Experience Ambassador
The Residence at Fitz Farm
- Part Time positions available
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE AMBASSADOR “RECEPTIONIST” POSITION SUMMARY:
At IntegraCare, we believe treating our team members with respect and promoting a positive work environment. We hire for fit and train for skill to give you the reassurance when caring for our residents and family members. If you are looking for a job where you can serve others, work with a team of compassionate individuals and grow and develop your skillset, then you may be the right fit for this role!
What You Will Do:
Represents the residence in a professional, pleasant, courteous, and accommodating manner to the community and general public. Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the residence and directing them to the appropriate person/area. Directs all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party, and performs other clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting, etc.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive compensation package (including benefits for full- and part-time positions), IntegraCare has many team member perks and bonuses:
- Sign on bonus
- DailyPay option
- Free employee meals & free parking
- Two free uniforms upon hire
- Enrollment in our Recognition & Engagement platform Bonusly (turn your points into cash!)
- Recognition for attendance & service
- Promotion opportunities through our Motivation Advancement Program
- Paid bonuses through our team member and resident referral programs
- And so much more!
Our Qualification Standards:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Requires six months to one-year prior reception experience in an office environment. Previous customer service experience preferred. Typing or word processing experience is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of basic telephone reception systems and techniques. The ability to handle all incoming phone calls and visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner, provide clerical support and represent the residence in a professional manner is required. The ability to respond calmly to emergency situations is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to complete multiple tasks. The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing is essential. May require some lifting, bending, stretching and stooping.
Submit your resume now, or contact Angela Thomas at email@example.com with questions or more information.