Dining Experience Porter/Dishwasher
Exton Senior Living
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED Preferred|
Responsible for washing silverware, dishes, cooking utensils and appliances and cleaning kitchen
and dining area. Operates the dishwasher, sweeps and mops floors; maintains food storage areas
and refrigerator/freezer in a clean and orderly manner. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Operates and maintains dishwasher, including testing chemical level.
3. Removes garbage from kitchen area to dumpster and maintains garbage area in sanitary
4. Assists in food preparation as needed.
5. Prepares meal trays as needed.
6. Assists in storing food and food supplies as needed.
7. Maintains food storage areas in a clean and orderly manner.
8. Cleans worktables, refrigerators/freezers, stove and appliances.
9. Sweeps and mops floors.
10. Maintains adequate inventory of clean dishes and utensils for meals.
11. Returns clean dishes and utensils to proper storage areas.
12. Assures that safety and sanitation regulations are followed at all times.
13. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
14. Maintains sanitation and dish machine temperature logs.
15. Prepares and delivers snacks as needed.
16. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
17. Responds to Residents' requests.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
Six months to one year prior experience in food service or dishwashing is preferred.