Dining Exeperince Server
The Residence at Fitz Farm
- Full-Time & Part-Time Positions
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
At IntegraCare, we believe treating our team members with respect and promoting a positive work environment. We hire for fit and train for skill to give you the reassurance when caring for our residents and family members. If you are looking for a job where you can serve others, work with a team of compassionate individuals and grow and develop your skillset, then you may be the right fit for this role!
What You Will Do:
Responsible for preparing dining room for meals by setting tables, folding napkins, filling water glasses, providing and refilling condiments. Assists in food preparation as needed. Serves meals to Residents in a courteous and professional manner and clears dishes from tables to kitchen. Removes soiled linens from tables and cleans and straightens dining room after meals.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive compensation package (including benefits for full- and part-time positions), IntegraCare has many team member perks and bonuses:
- Sign on bonus
- DailyPay option
- Free employee meals & free parking
- Two free uniforms upon hire
- Enrollment in our Recognition & Engagement platform Bonusly (turn your points into cash!)
- Recognition for attendance & service
- Promotion opportunities through our Motivation Advancement Program
- Paid bonuses through our team member and resident referral programs
- And so much more!
Our Qualification Standards:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, or enrollment in an accredited high school.
- Six months to one-year prior experience in food service or waiting is preferred.
- Requires the knowledge of proper table setting and serving and the ability to follow such procedures. The ability to provide menu selection to Residents, follow individual dietary restrictions and take accurate orders is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time to complete multiple tasks. Requires the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing. Requires frequent heavy lifting, standing for extensive periods of time, bending, stooping, and stretching.