Exton Senior Living
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Dining Experience Director|
|Desired Education Level:||None|
Responsible for preparing dining room for meals by setting tables, folding napkins, filling water glasses, providing and refilling condiments. Assists in food preparation as needed. Serves meals to Residents in a courteous and professional manner and clears dishes from tables to kitchen. Removes soiled linens from tables and cleans and straightens dining room after meals.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Prepares and sets tables to include tablecloth and napkin placement, setting silverware and
dishes, maintaining and setting condiments, filling water glasses, etc.
3. Assists with seating residents as needed.
4. Makes self knowledgeable of daily menu selections and provides this information to
5. Makes self knowledgeable of individual Resident dietary restrictions.
6. Prepares coffee and tea service.
7. Serves beverages and meals to Residents, and refills beverages as requested.
8. Works as Runner during assigned meal shifts, serving meals to residents.
9. Clears dishes from table and takes them to kitchen/dishwashing station.
10. Changes soiled linens after meals.
11. Assists in pressing tablecloths and other dietary linens.
12. Cleans and straightens dining room after meals in preparation for next meal by vacuuming,
straightening chairs and tables, re-filling condiments, folding napkins, washing furniture, etc.
13. Assists in maintaining clean kitchen and dining areas to include cleaning coffee station,
microwave, refrigerator and straightening cabinets and flatware bin.
14. Empties garbage as needed.
15. Restocks wait station.
16. Takes resident meal orders.
17. Communicates to Dining Services Director any dietary constraints not adhered to by
Residents, Resident feedback and other pertinent information or observations regarding
dietary and food service.
18. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
19. Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
20. Responds to Residents' requests.
21. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
1. Coffee machine
2. Food carts and trays
3. Dish machine