Financial Services Analyst
IntegraCare Corporate HQ
- Full Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Financial Services|
|Reports To:||Director of Financial Services|
|Desired Education Level:||An Associate's degree from an accredited university or at least 8 years of consistent sales and marketing experience is required. A bachelor's degree from an accredited university is preferred.|
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation and without posing a direct threat to himself/herself or others.
1. Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive, professional attitude.
2. Provides guidance to home office and residence personnel regarding financial matters.
3. Assists the Director of Financial Services to ensure that financial expectations and
requirements are met for clients.
4. Performs all filing functions for all company/residence vendor checks and all resident
5. Completes all data entry and processing of vendor payables for all residences.
6. Creates and maintains records for accruals, payroll entries, pre-paid accounts and
7. Prepares, reviews and audits assigned sets of books (typically 3 sets for full-time FSA
and 2 sets for part-time FSA).
8. Prepares checks for signing and mails checks to residences or to vendors after
signatures are obtained.
9. Participates in answering telephone calls as back-up for the Executive Assistant.
10. Monitors financial paperwork submitted from the residences for accuracy.
11. Audits all functions performed and paperwork processed for accurate entry into the
12. Advises the Director of Financial Services of issues/problems and seeks assistance from
the Director of Financial Services in resolving issues/problems.
13. Observes financial processes for refinement and makes recommendations.
14. Attends all required training sessions and orientations.
15. Respects the rights, dignity and privacy of all residents.
16. Performs other duties as directed
5. Postage machine/scale
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires the ability to provide quality assistance to the Director of Financial Services
and work independently. Communicates in a responsible and professional manner with
all home office and residence personnel. Requires the ability to communicate clearly in
English, both orally and in writing. Requires solid organizational skills, attention to detail
and ability to audit own work. Requires ability to focus.
Basic computer skills and spreadsheet program knowledge required.
Associates Degree in Accounting.
Requires a minimum of two years basic accounting experience.