IntegraCare Corporate HQ
- Full Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Resident Support - Home Office Support|
|Reports To:||Financial Services Manager|
|Desired Education Level:||Must possess an Associate degree in accounting or higher.|
Provides guidance to home office and residence personnel regarding financial matters. Ensures financial matters are handled in accordance with Financial Services Policies & Procedures, Corporate Operating Standards and generally accepted accounting principles. Drives the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes ensuring timely and accurate communication of the financial results to the Director of Financial Services.
Completes the following items on a monthly basis for assigned communities: oversees billing reviews, cash management and bank reconciliations, reviews balance sheet accounts for reversal of accruals and posting of pre-paid amounts, post monthly journal entries, prepares and reviews monthly financial reports, maintains various financial files and reporting.
Conducts consistent and continuous audits of processed work for accuracy and initiate corrective action when necessary. Participates in departmental organization, pays attention to detail in all duties, and processes financial work in a timely manner. Works directly with the Director of Financials Services and Financial Services Manager to furnish audit requests as well as due diligence requests as they arise.
- Audits all functions performed and monitors financial reporting submitted from the residences for accurate entry into the accounting system.
- Creates and maintains records for accruals, payroll entries, pre-paid accounts and financial reports.
- Maintains communities’ cash file with current monthly activity as well as projected cash and alert the Director of Financial Services of any possible cash flow issues.
- Reviews and makes recommendations with regards to assigned communities’ check runs.
- Performs monthly audit of Resident Deposit accounts.
- Knowledge of Fixed Assets and maintains capital expenditure records.
- Prepares, reviews and audits assigned sets of financials (typically 4-5 sets for full-time FSA and 2-3 sets for part-time FSA).
- Prepares, reviews and audits assigned financials for HUD submittal.
- Knowledge of 1099s requirements and processing at year end for distribution.
- Knowledge of Use tax, computation and filing on monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. Communicates in a responsible and professional manner with all home office and residence personnel. Ability to development and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization as well as internal and external clients. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and ability to audit own work. Requires ability to focus.
Associate Degree in Accounting or above.
Requires a minimum of two years basic accounting experience.
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer