The Residence at Fitz Farm
- Full Time and Part Time Hours Available
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Hospitality Executive Associate
|Desired Education Level:
|high school diploma or GED
HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATE POSITION SUMMARY:
At IntegraCare, we believe treating our team members with respect and promoting a positive work environment. We hire for fit and train for skill to give you the reassurance when caring for our residents and family members. If you are looking for a job where you can serve others, work with a team of compassionate individuals and grow and develop your skillset, then you may be the right fit for this role!
What You Will Do:
Responsible for cleaning Residents' rooms and residence common areas including vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, polishing, mopping, disinfecting, etc. Discards waste into proper containers, replaces light bulbs and assists with any general hospitality duties necessary.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive compensation package (including benefits for full- and part-time positions), IntegraCare has many team member perks and bonuses:
- Sign on bonus
- DailyPay option
- Free employee meals & free parking
- Two free uniforms upon hire
- Enrollment in our Recognition & Engagement platform Bonusly (turn your points into cash!)
- Recognition for attendance & service
- Promotion opportunities through our Motivation Advancement Program
- Paid bonuses through our team member and resident referral programs
- And so much more!
Our Qualification Standards:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a health care or hospitality setting is preferred.
- The ability to maintain a clean and neat environment is required. Knowledge of cleaning practices and substances is required. The ability to identify cleaning needs and safety hazards is required. The ability to exercise good judgment and make confident ethical decisions is essential. Must be able to effectively manage time in order to complete multiple tasks. The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing is required. Requires frequent lifting, bending, stretching, kneeling and standing for extended periods of time.
Submit your resume now, or contact Angela at email@example.com with questions or for more information