The Pines of Mount Lebanon
- Full time with alternating weekends
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||General cleaning of apartments and common areas|
|Reports To:||Executive Operating Officer|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
The Pines of Mt. Lebanon is seeking a full-time housekeeper to join our amazing team of dedicated professionals. As a member of our Hospitality team, our ideal candidate will be a self-proclaimed "neat freak" and help us to keep our community clean. The Pines of Mt. Lebanon is a community that specializes in the care and delivery of service to seniors with diabetes. If you want to be a part of a "work family" that appreciates what you do and know every day that you were able to help someone, then THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!!!
Upon hire, our ideal candidate will receive a special Welcome Package that includes: $1000 in bonus incentives, 2 FREE uniforms, FREE meals, 1000 points in your “Bonusly” bank (a $100 value) and one PAID DAY OFF in your PTO bank on your first day!
**The Pines of Mount Lebanon is leading the way and doing our part to keep our team and residents safe by "stopping the spread" of COVID by mandating all team members receive the COVID vaccine. If you are not yet vaccinated we will gladly arrange this for you!
IntegraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Cleans community floors including vacuuming, sweeping, damp and or wet mopping,
stripping wax, disinfecting, etc.
3. Cleans carpets and upholstery including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, disinfecting,
etc., as needed.
4. Cleans and or polishes furniture, fixtures, ledges, heating and cooling units in residents'
rooms, common areas and offices.
5. Cleans, washes, polishes and sanitizes Resident and common area bathrooms.
6. Cleans windows and mirrors in Resident rooms and common areas.
7. Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting and spot cleaning.
8. Discards waste/trash into proper containers and re-lines trash receptacles.
9. Discards waste/trash into residence dumpster.
10. Cleans and properly stores equipment in designated areas after use.
11. Replaces light bulbs.
12. Maintains common area furniture in proper positions.
13. Maintains infection control standards of practice.
14. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
15. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
16. Responds to Residents' requests.
17. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
EQUIPMENT TO OPERATE AND PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Vacuum Cleaner
2. Carpet/Upholstery Extractor
3. Floor Care Equipment
4. Wet/Dry Vacuum
5. Hospitality Cart
6. Laundry Cart
9. Washing machine
High School Diploma or GED