The Residence at Presque Isle Bay
- Full Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
Responsible for cleaning Residents' rooms and community common areas including vacuuming,
sweeping, dusting, polishing, mopping, disinfecting, etc. Discards waste into proper containers,
replaces light bulbs and assists with any general hospitality duties necessary
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Cleans community floors including vacuuming, sweeping, damp and or wet mopping,
stripping wax, disinfecting, etc.
3. Cleans carpets and upholstery including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, disinfecting,
etc., as needed.
4. Cleans and or polishes furniture, fixtures, ledges, heating and cooling units in residents'
rooms, common areas and offices.
5. Cleans, washes, polishes and sanitizes Resident and common area bathrooms.
6. Cleans windows and mirrors in Resident rooms and common areas.
Hospitality Associate – November 2018 2
7. Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting and spot cleaning.
8. Discards waste/trash into proper containers and re-lines trash receptacles.
9. Discards waste/trash into residence dumpster.
10. Cleans and properly stores equipment in designated areas after use.
11. Replaces light bulbs.
12. Maintains common area furniture in proper positions.
13. Maintains infection control standards of practice.
14. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
15. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
16. Responds to Residents' requests.
17. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.