Community Experience Ambassador
Hunter's Woods at Trails Edge
- PT | Weekends
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Administrative Services|
|Reports To:||Administrative Services Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
Represents the residence in a professional, pleasant, courteous and accommodating manner to the community and general public. Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the residence and directing them to the appropriate person/area. Directs all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party, and performs other clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting, etc.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, and demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Handles all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner and directs them to the appropriate personnel.
3. Greets guests and visitors in a professional and courteous manner and directs them accordingly.
4. Files correspondence.
5. Sorts mail.
6. Assures the menus are properly posted.
7. Assures the bulletin boards do not contain out-dated material.
8. Types correspondence as needed.
9. Coordinates front desk activities.
10. Maintains the front desk in a neat and orderly manner.
11. Responds to emergency situations by contacting appropriate party - 911, fire department, police, etc.
12. Tracks guest meals.
13. Assures accurate sales of postage, meal tickets, guest room reservations and tickets for miscellaneous activities in the building. Reconciles these cash boxes daily.
14. Copies invoices and mails checks to vendors.
15. Follows ICC marketing/Traci Bild inquiry sheets.
16. Assures guests sign in and out.
17. Assures beverage stations are stocked.
18. Assists Business Office Manager in filing AP and resident billing.
19. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
20. Assists Business Office Manager with administrative duties.
21. Assists management team with various duties – making marketing packets, signs for advertisements, sign-up sheets for activities and starting activities.
22. Assist residents with community computers.
23. Attends required in-service trainings and orientations.
24. Responds to Residents' requests.
25. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.