Hunter's Woods at Trails Edge
- Part Time - Day
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Resident Care|
|Reports To:||Activities Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
Responsible for operating the residence van or vehicle. Assists the Residents with entering and leaving the vehicle and with baggage. Transports Residents to and from appointments or other destinations.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Operates a 7- to 15-passenger vehicle.
- Assists the Residents with entering and leaving the vehicle.
- Assists with baggage as needed.
- Enforces safety rules when traveling.
- Secures all necessary paperwork for appointments and delivers paperwork to appropriate person.
- Transports Residents to and from individual appointments, group activities and other destinations.
- Services the vehicle with fuel, oil, necessary fluids and maintains vehicle in a clean, safe and sanitary condition.
- Prepares trip tickets to show purpose of trip, passengers or cargo carried, starting point and destination, and time elapsed.
- Performs emergency repairs as needed.
- Attends required in-services and orientation.
- Responds to Residents' requests.Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
- Respects Residents' rights, privacy and dignity.
EQUIPMENT TO OPERATE AND PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Residence Vehicle
- Tire Jack
- Service Fluids (oil, brake fluid, etc.)
A. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Requires excellent driving skills and knowledge of servicing an automobile. The ability to communicate in English, both oral and in written, is required. Requires frequent lifting, bending and stretching.
High school graduate, GED or active registry status on the Pennsylvania nurse aide registry is required.
A minimum of one year of driving experience is required.
A valid driver's license in the state employed is required. No more than two moving violations in a three-year period on the driving record as determined by insurance industry standards.