Glen Mills Senior Living
(Glen Mills, PA)
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||Activities Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED Preferred|
Assists the Life Stages Director in providing active and passive, group and individual activities that
enhance the mental, physical, spiritual and social needs of Residents and that allow Residents to
continue playing an active role in society.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation, without posing a direct threat to self or others.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable
ethics and integrity.
2. Assists in the planning, developing, organizing and implementation of all residence
3. Develops suggestions and ideas for improving and expanding the life stages program.
4. Establishes and maintains good community relations and contact with the community.
5. Assists in arranging transportation and escorts for Residents to and from outside and
6. Assists in the recording and maintenance of activity participation records.
7. Prepares and posts up-to-date Reality Orientation Board on a regular basis.
8. Assists with maintaining the Volunteer Program.
9. Assists Residents with maintaining and operating the residence store.
10. Assists with maintaining adequate supplies per department budget.
11. Assists Residents to and from activities.
12. Assists with the quarterly newsletter.
13. Assists Life Stages Director/Coordinator with posting monthly, weekly and daily activity
14. Assists Life Stages Director/Coordinator with Resident Life Stories.
15. Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
16. Attends required in-service training sessions and orientations.
17. Responds to Residents' needs.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity
Minimum age of 18 is required for this position
Previous experience in the recreational therapy or related field preferred. Gerontology
experience is preferred