The Residence at Presque Isle Bay
- Part Time
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Reports To:||LifeStages Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School|
Assists the Life Stages Director in providing active and passive, group and individual activities that enhance the mental, physical, spiritual and social needs of Residents and that allow Residents to continue playing an active role in society.
1. Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
2. Assists in the planning, developing, organizing and implementation of all residence activities.
4. Establishes and maintains good community relations and contact with the community.
10. Assists with maintaining adequate supplies per department budget.
11. Assists Residents to and from activities.
12. Assists with the quarterly newsletter.
13. Assists Life Stages Director/Coordinator with posting monthly, weekly and daily activity
17. Responds to Residents' needs.
18. Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
High School Diploma