The Pines of Mount Lebanon
- Full and Part Time to include every other weekend
FT = Full Time | PT = Part Time | OPT = Occasional Part Time
|Departmental Accountabilities:||Taking food orders, meal prep and dining room turns|
|Reports To:||Dining Service Director|
|Desired Education Level:||High School Diploma/GED|
The Pines of Mt. Lebanon is looking for Dining Room Wait Staff/Servers. Ideally, these individuals are looking to make great pay while making a positive difference in the lives of seniors with diabetes. They are key team members in the health and well-being of our residents as they provide them with a dining experience that promotes making good choices for nutrition.
If you are a people person who also likes helping people, then THIS IS THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!! APPLY TODAY!!
As a member of this elite team, you will receive a very generous Welcome Package!
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- 2 Free Uniforms
- Free Meals
- 1000 “Bonusly” points ($100 value)
- One paid day off
The Pines of Mount Lebanon believes in providing a safe environment for our Team and residents. For this reason, we require all Team Members receive the COVID vaccine. If you have not yet been vaccinated, we will gladly arrange this for you!
Responsible for preparing dining room for meals by setting tables, folding napkins, filling water glasses, providing and refilling condiments. Assists in food preparation as needed. Serves meals to Residents in a courteous and professional manner and clears dishes from tables to kitchen. Removes soiled linens from tables and cleans and straightens dining room after meals.
The employee must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to self or others.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude, demonstrates impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Prepares and sets tables to include tablecloth and napkin placement, setting silverware and dishes, maintaining and setting condiments, filling water glasses, etc.
- Assists with seating residents as needed.
- Makes self knowledgeable of daily menu selections and provides this information to Residents.
- Makes self knowledgeable of individual Resident dietary restrictions.
- Prepares coffee and tea service.
- Serves beverages and meals to Residents, and refills beverages as requested.
- Works as Runner during assigned meal shifts, serving meals to residents.
- Clears dishes from table and takes them to kitchen/dishwashing station.
- Changes soiled linens after meals.
- Assists in pressing tablecloths and other dietary linens.
- Cleans and straightens dining room after meals in preparation for next meal by vacuuming, straightening chairs and tables, re-filling condiments, folding napkins, washing furniture, etc.
- Assists in maintaining clean kitchen and dining areas to include cleaning coffee station, microwave, refrigerator and straightening cabinets and flatware bin.
- Empties garbage as needed.
- Restocks wait station.
- Takes resident meal orders.
- Communicates to Dining Services Director any dietary constraints not adhered to by Residents, Resident feedback and other pertinent information or observations regarding dietary and food service.
- Conducts tours in absence of management team members.
- Attends all required in-service trainings and orientations.
- Responds to Residents' requests.
- Respects Residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.
- Coffee machine
- Food carts and trays
- Dish machine
High School Diploma, GED or High School Work Permit